Monday 24 December 2012

Oceans 12 extract storyboard

The orignal of this extract was staged editing, meaning the characters simply acted infront of a mid or long shot. There were no close ups or shot reverse shot, therefore our task was to incorporate a selection of different shots and change it to how we would have shot the scene. In my edited sequence I used a varity of shots including mid, close up and extreme close up to convey the characters emotions. I also used lots of shot reverse shot in order to keep and follow their conversation.
By using a varity of shots it created an increased sense of atmosphere and established continuety within the scene, moreso than the orginal staged editing. From this task I have learn that it is best to use many different types of shots to keep the audience interested and to establish continuety and flow; it is an invisible art and should be seamless. I aim to create this when filming and editing my opening sequence. 



No comments:

Post a Comment