Monday 24 December 2012

Dialogue to storyboard
























In this task we were given a script and we had to put the visual to it. It could be anything that would fit with the script, and we had to example which type of camera shots and edits we would use for each different scene. For my storyboard I tried to use a range of different shots including high/ low shot, mid shots, close ups and over the shoulder shots. I used a wide range in order to establish continuity and  through editing create a seamless flow to the visual. From this task I have learnt about how to use different shots and editing techniques to create tension to a scene and make it flow well, making editing invisible to the audiences eye. I will use this knowledge when creating my own sequence as it will help me to use lots of different shots, so i have a great choice when editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment